SHUAA Egypt Research supports the brokerage franchise by serving all types of clients (institutions, high net-worth individuals, and individuals). Through a client-centric approach, SHUAA Egypt Research is committed to adding value to clients by providing actionable research using traditional and innovative fundamental analysis and technical analysis tools.
The Research department's
scope aims to search for investment opportunities in Egypt, in order to help clients prosper by uncovering hidden
values in equities, while adhering
to regulations, ethical standards thus upholding integrity and transparency,
all with the aim of positioning SSE as a thought leader in Egypt.
SHUAA Egypt Research’s four key pillars are:
- Human Capital: Mobilizing research capabilities and focusing on action-driven research.
- Products: Continuously develop the products line-up and introducing new distinctive research content.
- Coverage: Expanding coverage and positioning SHUAA Egypt Research as the go-to research source.
- Technology: Utilizing technology to create new innovative products and services.
Research products and services cover different areas, such as economy, strategy, and equity. Our value proposition is to help clients better understand the ongoing issues and themes impacting Egypt’s macro economy, market strategy, sectors, and individual companies.
Fundamental Research products include:
- The Daily Beam: Our daily flagship newsletter with a new key story presented every day in addition to the day’s news headlines.
- Macro: Analysis of key macro-economic developments in Egypt.
- Strategy: Making sense of the market’s day-to-day trading noise by recommending investment and trading strategies.
- Sectors: Detailed insights of key economic sectors represented in the capital market.
- Equities: Detailed analysis and valuation of covered stocks.
Technical Research products include:
- The Daily Technical Report: Our daily must-read technical analysis report, covering all EGX-listed stocks with clear recommendations.
- Indices Overview: Analysis of key market and sector indices with an overview.
- Stock Recommendations: Clear recommendations to buy or sell stocks on a short-term basis.
Intra-Day Trading:Providing intra-day ranges for one or more stock throughout the trading day to help clients navigate.