Amr Hussein Elalfy, MBA, CFA
Head of Research
- 20+ years of experience. Previously, Global Head of Research at Mubasher Financial Services, having led a 30+ analyst team covering the MENA region.
- Previous experience: Co-Head of Research at CI Capital (Egypt), Planning Manager at Vodafone Egypt, Senior Analyst at Prime Securities (Egypt), and Analyst at King Street Capital Management (NY, USA).
- BBA (Finance & Investments), Baruch College; MBA, American University in Cairo (AUC).
- CFA charterholder since 2008; Secretary General of CFA Society Egypt since 2013.
Ahmed Shehata, CFTe, CETA
Head of Technical Analysis
- 26+ years of experience, 18 years of which has been in the investment and finance field.
- Chairman of the Egyptian Society of Technical Analysts (ESTA) since 2015. Was Secretary-General from 2011-2015.
- Bachelor’s degree (Commerce), Alexandria University (1991).